
Watched this movie "Knowing" today with Loo Clarence Shengda Ruizhang and their friend Eugene at Cathay today. Its quite an interesting movie, rather biblical with regards to the last days. Its about a guy whose son got a paper with a lot of unknown numbers. And the guy found out that the numbers actually represent the dates of major disasters/events in the world, and the number of people who died. Eventually he predicted the end of the world and blahblah.
"Me and you, together, forever."
But because its super super abstract, there are parts where I just dont know whats going on and get super lost. And I dont understand why the angels looked like they were bad guys. But overall, it really gives people something to think about. Like how it will really end up like in the future. Hmm.
And you know what! I played lan for the first time in my life! I cant imagine that I actually went to play Left 4 Dead. And of course, I was really dead most of the time :X I just wasnt used to controlling the mouse and controls, so I had some mobility problem, and ended up being a victim of many, lol. Was feeling giddy after the game, haha.
After that went to Gengting's house to surprise him, cos its his birthday!
Now Im back home. Chatting, facebooking, blogging, and typing my testimony for this sat. And GUOYING GOT INTO SMU BUSINESS! Congrats and Im feeling so excited for her, even though its not me, haha. Yay (:
I prayed, I opened my eyes, it was there. Wow!
I made my wish, and I hope I will be happy like this.